Aug ‘19- Till date (3years and
Aug ‘2021 – Present
Quality Analyst (Sub-Lead)
Apptunix Pvt Ltd
● Dine IN – Online delivery services for delivering food to the Customer in B2C Segment. (e.g. –Swiggy,
Zomato) Deliverables – Admin Panel, Merchant Panel, iOS app, Android App, Website.
Astore Kuwait – Ecommerce Platform – e.g. (Amazon, Flipkart) shopping apps +Admin panel for
managing the dynamic data on the apps. Deliverables – iOS app, Android app, Admin panel)
Strutoo – Online demand delivery platforms for cosmetics, makeup, skin, fragrances with Hybrid apps
E.g. - (Nykaa, Myntra, My Glam app). Deliverables - 4 websites, 4 apps, 4 panels.
Beacon Box- A emergency SOS platform for children who are disabled. Deliverables - IOT app - iOS app
and panel in integration with google home, lazy bones, apple watch and Alexa.
Alexia Product (team communication) –A chat product for getting updates of the projects creating groups
and channels for team collaboration, general announcements, etc. (e.g.- Slack – Microsoft Teams,
hangouts). Deliverables – iOS and Android app.
Lux bubble – Massage services project – (Online service Application (e.g.- Urban Clap). Deliverables –
iOS app, Android app and admin panel.
Landon Games – Unity Developed game – (e.g. – subway surf). Deliverables – Android app.
Internal Project Demo(s) – White-Labeled projects creating videos for clients to explain them the flow of
projects. (Videos are uploaded by marketing Team on You-tube)
Apptunix Websites - Testing of responsiveness, checking submission of forms and finding issues if leads
generated by websites on the CRM are right and getting the right data in the forms to get leads.
Testing of apps according to the phases (Design, API Integration, Feedback and Live).
Checking up the milestones to get their delivery on time.
Making bug sheet for all projects.
Getting in touch with clients on calls and getting their feedback and giving clarity to the team for
deploying the right requirements flow in the project.
Managing the Team of 5 QA(s) –getting their doubts cleared and sorting out the projects.
Making sure we are building the Right project with the Right requirements (verification of contracts
Giving ideas and suggestions to PM for Pitching New CR (Change Requests) to client for generating
Making sure the developers are aware of the new flow and changes.
Conducting scrum meeting with the Team to check if the projects are on track and reviewing them.
Software Test Engineer
Jan 2021- Aug 2021 (7 months)
UTrade Solutions is a financial technology company enabling smarter trading by specializing in low latency
algorithmic trading platforms for institutional investors and proprietary traders, online and mobile trading
platforms for retail brokers, together with providing comprehensive risk management solutions in the Finance
Mutrade Product Description: It is an HFT product which works with the different stock exchanges and has many
types of features. A user can connect to different server using Mutrade. It has very low latency rate of 2 ms which
is one of the fastest in the market. It works with different type of brokers like angle broking etc.
Checking dll’s market-api, files in the frontend folder for different builds 32bit/64bit using BVTN’s
and setup them to execute the test cases on them.
● Check backend for logs and check error on the frontend if any.
● Create database using plsql queries and also setup HFT (high frequency trading) on Linux terminal.
● To solve the Jira tickets which is assigned by developers to QA.
● To check desktop builds for different brokers like i2, p2, t2. Where i2 (institutional brokers,
proprietor brokers, etc.)
● Used vim editor for setting up backend, testing of product (desktop) panel performing test
cases on them for quality and reporting bugs.
Aug’2019- Nov’2020 (1 year and 4 months)
Associate Quality Assurance Engineer
Jungle Works (Click labs)
Tookan (Services Team) + Yelo
Feb’20 – Nov’20(9 months)
Tookan is on demand pickup and delivery services platform. Tookan services is a central service to customize the
applications of Tookan apps - Tookan Manager app, Tookan Agent app, Tookan Customer app. Tookan dashboard has
different addons which help address client needs e.g. barcode scanner, pricing ,task pricing, payment gateway
integrations, stripe, etc.
Yelo Integration -Yelo is a market place which handles variety of use cases like beauty services, laundry, etc. Yelo
consumes Tookan services and similar to Tookan it has its own apps - Yelo agent app, Yelo merchant app, Yelo
customer app, demo app, etc. Yelo is integrated with tookan platform as the customer orders the product from
Yelo platform and task goes to the Tookan platform for pickup and delivery workflow, appointment workflow, etc.
● Create test cases for various scenarios
● Worked on Api testing durng product feature creation – hiting api on the postman and checking the DB for
updation and moreover checking api responses and body request for data type validation and checks
● Testing Android and IOS apps for Yelo and Tookan services.
● Testing of booking forms, RTL apps, extensions of tookan, flymaps and white labeled apps.
● Testing pricing logic on booking forms and payment gateways integrations (stripe,paypal,credimax,etc)
● Testing of payment gateways and push notification. Using (fcm,pem files)
● Testing of UI and ensuring that the app is built as per the requirement.
● Follow ups with clients on their workspace on Fugu and sorting their quires.
● Worked with organization top 10 clients – one of them is Deliverynola Project. (1K+ Downloads on
Aug’19-Feb ’20 (6 months)
Delta School (Clicklabs+Jugnoo)
Tookan + (Tracker Team)
Sep’19 – Feb’ 20 (5 months)
Tookan Tracker is a fleet management product, tracking GPS Tracking, Fuel Management, Driver Behavior, Vehicle
Management etc. The Tookan Tracker - GPS Tracker for automobiles can be conveniently integrated with the Tookan
Dashboard for organized fleet management.
● Created test cases for various scenarios
● Tested Tookan dashboard (web app), iOS and android app of Tookan. Maps integrated with google API’s.
● Learnt prioritization and agile methodology through participation in daily scrums.
● Tested pointing of GPS module (hardware) on the server.
● Tested Tookan Tracker (hardware device), temperature sensor (hardware) and fuel sensor
● Testing using API’s on different servers.
● Tested Real time tracking on android and made training video for client.
● Sorted issues with vendors related to software
Aug’19 – Sep ’19 (1 month)
Jugnoo began as India's first auto-rickshaw aggregator with the objective of making daily commute easy reliable. It
has now evolved to a one-stop solution for all local needs.
● Tested ebike android and iOS app.
● Tested Jugnoo ebike (hardware).
● Tested route making and tracking of vehicle.
Project Undertaken in College
Created an ATM machine project in a group of two, using .Net framework at the college level.
Created UI including button placement, input box, color scheme, set work-flow for s/w functionality.
C, C++, Java (Basics), HTML, CSS, PHP, Data Structures, .net framework (basics).
Secured 2nd position at Zonal level youth fest
Secured 2nd prize at IT Quiz at Inter college fest.
Stood First in the Inter Department Debate.
Done Anchoring for various events in college.
Organized IT fest at college.
Choreographed Bhangra at college dance competition.
Rap about my real stories at different college fests.
Played guitar with a song for zoom TV at SGGS26 College, chd.
SGGSC, Sector 26, Chandigarh
DAV Model School, Sector-15, Chandigarh (CBSE)
DAV Public School, Parwanoo (CBSE)